However, there are some things that I just WANT.
- I want a new front bumper for my car. I cracked the one I have last winter when I slid into a truck.
- I want a computer for my son.
- I want a house for my sister...preferrably one in Minnesota (yes, Courtney, in Minnesota!)
- I want the girls in my youth group NOT to have dads in treatment, moms in jail and houses without heat or water.
- I want my brothers to be happy, successful and God fearing.
- I want my kids to know that I'm proud of them.