Monday, August 6, 2012

Daily Goods

It's been over a year and a half since my last blog.  I really have no excuse for this. 

I'm starting something new in my life and I think it moght be blog-worthy.  It's called the Daily Good.  Everyday I will make a point to do something good for someone else.  Now, if you know me, you know that I already enjoy doing random acts of kindness and that I prefer to keep these acts completely anonymous.  However, in an attempt to spread the "pay it forward" message to the masses, I will publish my Daily Goods for the world to see.  My challenge to you is to join me in this project for the next four weeks.  We'll start today, August 6th, and go through September 2nd.  One good thing...for someone else...every day. 

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment