Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Want...

I have everything in life I could possibly need.  I have food, shelter, clothing, love, respect, happiness, a job, a car, life, faith, hope, joy and peace.

However, there are some things that I just WANT.
  • I want a new front bumper for my car.  I cracked the one I have last winter when I slid into a truck.
  • I want a computer for my son.
  • I want a house for my sister...preferrably one in Minnesota (yes, Courtney, in Minnesota!)
  • I want the girls in my youth group NOT to have dads in treatment, moms in jail and houses without heat or water.
  • I want my students NOT to live in houses where parties go on 24/7.
  • I want my nephew to be healthy...all the time.
  • I want my brothers to be happy, successful and God fearing.
  • I want my parents to know that I love them.
  • I want my kids to know that I'm proud of them.
  • I want some strawberry shortcake with fresh strawberries and real whipped cream.


1 comment:

  1. Your parents know you love them. Cross that one off your list. Now, we'll take some of that strawberry shortcake. When will you be stopping by with it?

    ReplyDelete