Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolutions

This year I've made a few resolutions.  I'm trying to be realistic about what I choose to resolve.  For instance, becoming a millionaire and looking like a super model are not on my list. 

One resolution was to create a blog.  Ta Da!!! I did it!  I actually started it in 2009 but it took me awhile to figure out how to make it work just right.  I was inspired by my sister who started a blog some time ago to keep family members updated on what was going on in her life...and...since my life is so interesting and full of intrigue and adventure, I thought it only fair that I share it with the world.  My mom is blogging now too and I love reading her posts.  And one of my students shared with me her blog...nice job, Kayla!

Resolution number two is to keep track of all the books I read this year.  I read like crazy.  I'm posting my list here...let me know if you have any suggestions.

Resolution number three is to live my life in such a way that I am constantly moving toward my goals.  More on that later...

1 comment: